Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Posting

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted much lately. There is actually a reason for that... Jed and I are expecting a little one and things are a lot more interesting. As it turns out, I seem to hate the smell of alfalfa, grass, animals, air, dirt, and most everything else. I sleep through most of my time at home and when Jed isn't home I've run through putting the animals away while trying not to throw up on them. As the nausea goes away I'm able to go outside a little more. I'm able to go outside and at least look at the animals and see how they are doing without just running and throwing food at them while I close them up. As you might expect, the whole pesky pregnancy side effects were not really planned for. I thought I would be finishing up a bunch of projects, continuing with contruction, and working on my workout to keep the baby healthy. We'll see how things get worked on as the energy comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment