Thursday, May 6, 2010

Veggies and fruit

So far in the front we have:

Grapes (The grapist is going to grape me in the mouth)
Herbs - rue, roman chamomile, spearmint, thyme, marjoram, black sage, sage (vulgaris) , lavender
Loganberries (one berry cluster), blackberries, raspberries - in pots in the ground so that their roots don't extend too quickly.
Blueberries
Strawberries (a couple of blooms)
Almond tree (with almonds)
Apple tree (had blooms but they froze)
I just planted 3 types of pole beans and 4 types of yard-longs

For the future:
Corn, melons, watermelon, potatoes, carrots, onions, squash, and tomatoes.

I have the one bed on the far left, but I'll be adding more on the right of the tree as I would like to have an open area under the tree so that it can get as much nutrients as possible w/o me harming the roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment