Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mugwort


Many moons ago I had a lovely mugwort plant that I had in the bigger Morro bay apartment. That little plant ended up getting torn out by the landlord who wanted to landscape my garden. Since then I have had a very difficult time trying to find mugwort again so that I could make my night time teas. Well, after visiting Windrose Farm I was talking about looking for mugwort with Lisa and she mentioned that they were growing some to propagate. I had to ask to see if I could buy one once they went on sale and Lisa thought that might do. Lisa asked Farmer Barbara if she could have some cuttings for me since I was looking for mugwort and that lovely lady gave Lisa a whole plant in a pot to give to me. It almost made me cry because I love it when people are so nice and love their plants so much that they share them with others. I want to grow up to be alike Farmber Bill and Barbara they are my new heroes. I love my little mugwort.

No comments:

Post a Comment