Monday, February 25, 2013

Tree hoarder

I have come to terms with the fact that I love food and thus have a tendency to hoard trees. I will, when presented with a good deal on a tree or the oportunity to propate from a tree, find a way to acquire said tree and plant it in the back yard. With luck my hoarding will help build up our fruit production in the backyard to the point where we are incapable of keeping up with the production of all the fruit.

Also, as I'm starting to experiment with grafting... the idea of having trees available for me to play with is very, very entising. I will have to see what our backyard turns out to look like. It might just be a freakish jungle full of awesome deliciousness, but I think I can live with that.

As an open plea, if you are playing with propagating trees or find a seed that has started I will gladly plant that tree in the backyard if you find that you cannot keep it. Or if you find that you just need to get rid of a gift certificate for Trees of Antiquity, feel free to send it my way. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment