Friday, July 16, 2010

Bread oven

When the goats escaped they ended up running around near the house and doing kick flips off the base of the bread oven as well as attempting to do 360's off of it. Well, in the process of doing stunts off the base they ended up kicking off some of the base border bricks. I'll have to reset the bricks and I was going to see about mixing up a batch of adobe to surround the base and so that it looks like a smooth transition from the base to the actual oven. I picked up 30 half firebricks and they are waiting for me in the back yard. I wasn't sure if I should cover the base with adobe or if I should make a frame and pour concrete all around it. What do you guys think? Adobe or concrete? I can shape the adobe, and it will be fun the play in the mud...

No comments:

Post a Comment