Friday, July 16, 2010

Here comes Trouble


So the kitten is still around and her name is Trouble. Her new best friend is Calvin who she spends most of the time fighting with. She hides around corners and jumps out at him. Calvin and her are best buds and Calvin protects her from McGee. She likes attacking our indoor tree, climbing the screen door, chasing her tail, getting nommed by Calvin, doing backflips from attempting to surprise Calvin or McGee, and waking Jed up in the morning.

McGee would desperately love to have a baby kitten that just sleeps and likes to snuggle with McGee so that he can just clean and sleep with... Trouble is not that kitten. McGee is up to fuffing here with Trouble and I've seen him drag her by her throat into the room I'm in just to let me know how done he is with her. I don't even have to look around any more. If I hear McGee's annoyed sound but it sounds kind of muffled I just have to tell him to let go of the kitten and then he walks over with the most annoyed kitty look on his face... ever.

McGee is having a hard time with Calvin and Trouble so now we spend a lot of time hanging out with McGee since he's having issues. My poor buddah belly baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment