Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Plant update

The garlic in the front is taking off, so are the artichokes, asparagus, favas, and onions. The rain did the strawberries good. We'll see if the rabbits left any carrots. They did enjoy the celery. Which reminds me, I haven't seen any rabbits so I'm thinking one of the neighbors poisoned them. That thought creeps me out because I would hate to think that there is poison out there that could get into my animal's water or food supply. Moving on, the order of plants came in and the raspberries all look like if they are taking off, which means I just need to plant all 18 of them and 5 of the blackberries. I only received 75 of my 100 strawberries and it appears that 25 of them were moldy and dead. =( So I'll be emailing the company to return them since I cannot use them. Hopefully my last package will come in without any damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment