Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jed loves me =) I am Kronos


Sooo, Jed always has a really hard time picking out presents for me because he says I'm difficult to shop for. For example he thought I was just joking when I first asked for a composter. This year, I hinted that I would really, really like a grass scythe and he surprised me and got me a kick ass scythe set. It came with everything and it was actually built to my height and specifications. The one thing he didn't know about is that the scythe blade is gold colored. The first time I opened it my first thought was: Kronos? Do I get to control time now? Although this is not the case, the idea is pretty cool. =)

I'll have to post how it works after I have enough grasses and items to cut down... once things start growing again since the goats/sheep have done a pretty good job of clearing everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment