Friday, February 4, 2011

If

The word "if" has a lot of weight around here... frankly I think it has a lot of weight with many farm/ranches...

We were able to plant all our trees and our currants and they looked fabulous... but there's this goat that just figured out how to escape the fenced in area and decided that they are the most delicious things in this world.. what does this mean to my medieval orchard? It means that it is very heavily pruned and that I'm having to coerce them to grow in a very distinctly different form. What does this mean for the goat? Well, since it's Ramses and he's not really doing anything.. I think it might be time for another goat slaughter. Jed likes him, but he is more mad at him for eating my "special" trees.

We'll keep you posted.. we're about ready to just have a mass slaughtering party as the weather is still cold and we're getting fed up with having to make to many accommodations.

No comments:

Post a Comment