Sunday, October 30, 2011

Daily accomplishments


I usually feel as if I am unable to accomplish much on a day to day basis, but thinking about today let me realize that we do a lot on a daily basis.

Normal continuous tasks - feeding pigs, sheepies/goaties, poultry(x2), cleaning and filling water containers,watering plants, home cooking, and Ivan laundry.
In addition, today we were able to - pick tomatoes from frozen plants, rep two beds for new seed sowing, trimmed dead branches from almond tree, pulled corn stalks to feed piggies and sheepies/goaties, planted peas, extended pasture, fed watermelons to pigs, fenced and reinforced trees in pasture, drove out to Creston for more T stakes, picked up more piggy food, cleaned out duck pool, and cleaned out patio.

I'm sure I'm missing something, but now I don't feel like such a loser. Oh, and here is a picture of some of the tomatoes we harvested today. =) We ended up having to make fried chicken and fried green tomatoes. I must say that the fried green tomatoes were particularly tasty.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmm.

    Tomatoes.

    TOTALLY better than Brains.

    If I was a zombie, I'd probably be vegan.

    ReplyDelete