Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Still waiting on the baby goats



I was able to see the baby goats move on both Lucy and Bugger. To tell the truth it looked a bit creepy. You see little hooves move around on their sides and it just looks... creepy. We're all anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new little goats. I feel a little bad because I see them walk around slowly and I know exactly how they feel.

In other news, we're still working on the goat hall. My mom is back in MX, which makes working on the farm that much more difficult with the little Ivan man. Luckily, we just discovered today that he travels well in the hiking back baby carrier so I'll be using that a lot more. I was able to climb over the fence to feed the goats with the little guy on my back.

Oh, and Mr. Pee-pee face next door keeps going and hanging out with my girls (on his side of the fence) and it's really annoying me. I know I should be glad I have access to a buck for free but he just freakin stinks and I'm afraid that my milk will taste like that too. Bastard goat!!! You better not taint the taste of my milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment