Sunday, September 5, 2010

Projects

I really need to be able to finish a project before I start new ones... I also need to realize that this is our house and thus we will be able to work on it for many years to come. I do not need to finish all the house projects in one go. =)

That being said, I'm currently working on the bathrooms. I finished the base for the bathtub, ripped out the vanity and am about to put in a wall sink. I got to take out the vanity today and I'm waiting for the plaster to finish drying so that I can paint the wall. Then I'll go ahead and mount the new sink, put in the new faucet and we should be on our way to being done with the master bathroom. I'll have to make sure to paint the floor, mount the mirror back up and see if there is anything I need to change before I put the side boards on the floor and call it done.

Done is beautiful. I look forward to being done with at least one bathroom so that I can think about starting on the other. The guest bathroom will have a new vanity with the Native Trails sink (classic in antique) with a Brizo faucet. We'll then be able to put in the cast iron bathtub and put up the tile on the bathroom wall. We'll have to take out the insert we have in there right now, but there won't be any tears shed for changing that out. I didn't get to take pics of the destruction of the master bathroom, but I'll see about posting some images of what it looks like right now and after I finish. =) Yaaay,

No comments:

Post a Comment