Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Coyotes suck

Well, as some of you know, we're part of the SCA and as such we go to events during some weekends. Well, while we were at June Crown we had something come in and devastate my Dorkings. =( So now I'm down to 1 Dorking Cock and 1 Dorking Hen. I'll be picking up some some geese on Monday so hopefully that will help. I also plan on cutting down the rest of the wheat so that we can have an open area in the back. Also picking all the mustard so that we can actually make a batch of mustard for next year.

The babies are growing, but I still don't want anything to happen to them if we leave.

The turkey's are getting big and we're supposed to be out of town for this weekend so we'll be locking up and we'll see if they're still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment