Monday, June 14, 2010

It's coming right for us!

Sooo, you'll never guess who came back.

I was trying to take a nap Sunday morning because I had driven back from A&S late Sat and then driven Jed to work on Sunday morning and was beat. As I was starting to doze off the doorbell rang and it was my neighbor.

Her words were, " Guess who's come back?"

That's right... PiggE

So I did the only natural thing.. I called my friends with guns and had them come over to help me kill it. We waited a bit since it was the middle of the day and I didn't want to slaughter in the middle of the day when it's 95 degrees. I went over and visited their animals and found out that Sachi's neighbor's had Barbados sheep... I would eventually like to get wool sheep, but hair sheep might work out for now if I can get meat in the freezer. Sachi has this adorable goose and duck. We set up a pen area with a kiddie pool for them and then came back for the piggy.

We saw the piggy on the far corner and took the gun, wheelbarrow, and knives over to commence our revenge ritual... but as it turns out the pig had a different idea. She took one look, (she has tusks now, btw) and ran from my neighbor's back yard to her back yard neighbor's yard and then to the next yard beyond that. I had to go meet new neighbors to explain to them that my psychotic pig was in their backyard. Well, we heard the pig but the bum ended up absconding with the neighbor's corn, but no other trace was left. This morning Ginger (neighbor) said that the pig was back. ...

She will be mine.. oh yes.. she will be mine. I will have my bacon... and eat it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment