Thursday, April 15, 2010

Goats on a leash

We put the goats on their chains and left for work. Jed made me take extra precautions so that I wouldn't come home to dead goats. Well, I got home and they hadn't died so that worked. They were not too happy though. They were confined to an eating area with a 25' radius. As I have always just let them run around, this is new to them and they did not like it. I put them back out there again, but I rotated the locations so that they could each have a different location than yesterday. On the plus side, I have trees that are not being munched, and I get extra time to reinforce the protection around the trees.

Oh, and I was greeted yesterday by a happy goat that escaped her kiddie box. Apparently, McGee and Little Bugger spent the day playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment